Thursday 21 January 2010

A goal achieved

Hello and welcome to my new blog!

On the 1st of January I set myself some personal and professional goals for the year ahead, and one off the list for January was to set up my own personal blog for Best Coaching....so here I am.

Where are you with your goals/resolutions so far?
Yes I know we are still in January but I bet a lot of you have already lost sight of what you wanted for 2010. Goals lost, resolutions broken...another year of the same old - same old?

The beauty of goal setting is making them small - so they then start to add up to something much bigger - bite size pieces are the way to go; before you know it you will be way ahead and achieving such amazing things in your life, without it being a chore.
So set a goal now...a really small one..and I mean really, really, small.

My small goal for this month? Give myself 15 minutes each day to sit in the quiet away from everyone and everything, so I can refresh my mind and feel inspired.

What's yours going to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment